The Motorola Moto E5 Cruise is a budget-friendly smartphone that was released in 2018. It’s a slightly scaled-down version of the Moto E5 Play, but it still offers decent features and specifications for its price range.
Specifications of the Moto E5 Cruise
- Display: 5.2-inch IPS LCD display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
- GPU: Adreno 308
- RAM: 2GB Internal Storage: 16GB, expandable up to 128GB using microSD card
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo Rear
- Camera: 8-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash Front
- Camera: 5-megapixel camera with f/2.2 aperture Battery: 2800mAh non-removable battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with A-GPS, microUSB 2.0, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 151 x 74 x 9 mm (5.94 x 2.91 x 0.35 in) Weight: 150 g (5.29 oz)
The Moto E5 Cruise is a basic smartphone that offers a smaller display, a single rear camera, and a smaller battery compared to other smartphones in its price range. However, it still offers a decent amount of storage and runs on Android 8.0 Oreo. It’s a good option for those who want a basic smartphone without spending too much money.