The Motorola Moto E is a budget-friendly smartphone that offers decent features and specifications for its price range. It was first introduced in 2014 and has since gone through several iterations, with the latest being the Moto E7 released in 2021.
Here’s a brief overview of the manual and what you can expect to find inside:
- Getting started: This section includes instructions on how to set up your device, insert the SIM card, and charge the battery.
- Basics: This section covers the basics of using your Moto E, such as navigating the home screen, using the notification panel, and customizing your device.
- Calls and contacts: Here you’ll find information on making and receiving calls, managing your contacts, and using the call log.
- Messaging and email: This section covers sending and receiving text messages and emails, and using the messaging and email apps.
- Camera: Learn how to use your device’s camera to take photos and videos, apply filters, and use other camera features.
- Photos and videos: This section explains how to view, edit, and share photos and videos that you have captured.
- Connect to networks and devices: Here you’ll find information on connecting to Wi-Fi networks, Bluetooth devices, and other mobile networks.
- Apps and widgets: Learn how to install, manage, and remove apps and widgets on your device.
- Moto Care: This section covers the Moto Care app, which provides support and tips for using your device.
- Troubleshooting and support: This section provides troubleshooting tips and information on getting help and support for your device.
The user manual is a useful resource for learning how to use your device, and it’s recommended that you read through it to get the most out of your Moto E.
User Manual for Motorola Moto E (2020)moto_e.US-20202
Specification Motorola Moto E (2020)
- Display: 6.2-inch IPS LCD display with 720 x 1520 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 632
- GPU: Adreno 506 RAM: 2GB Internal
- Storage: 32GB, expandable up to 512GB using microSD card Operating
- System: Android 10 Rear
- 13-megapixel primary camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 2-megapixel depth sensor
- Front Camera: 5-megapixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3550mAh non-removable battery with 10W charging
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, microUSB 2.0, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 159.8 x 76.6 x 8.7 mm (6.29 x 3.02 x 0.34 in) Weight: 185 g (6.53 oz)
The Moto E (2020) is a budget smartphone that offers decent specifications and features for its price range. It has a large display, a dual-camera setup, and a long-lasting battery, making it a good option for those who want a basic smartphone without spending too much money.